Excel 2016 from Scratch Exercise
Calculate Sums C
An Excel tutorial by Peter Kalmstrom
this demo in the Excel 2016 from Scratch series Peter Kalmstrom
expands his explanation on how to calculate sums using the
AutoSum button. Here he shows how you can select a lot of
cells and get autosums for all.
If you want to try the exercise yourself, please
download the Excel file Peter uses in the demo!
This is what Peter shows in the demo below:
If you are observant you will see that Peter misses to select
one column when he does the last AutoSum selection, so that
column is not included in the sum.
- How to create AutoSum formulas and select the cells
- How to fill formulas with relative references into
- How to auto sum the cells above.
- How to auto sum the cells to the left.
- How to auto sum the cells above AND the cells
to the left at the same time.
Peter uses Excel 2016 for his demo, but the Excel basics
are the same for earlier versions of Excel.