Pivot Explorer for SharePoint Lists – dormant
Visualize and Analyze List Data
Explorer will make it easy to visualize and analyze
content of any SharePoint list. Just as an Excel Pivot Table
is a fantastic way to explore data in an Excel table,
Pivot Explorer is what you should use for business intelligence
in explore data in SharePoint lists.
Pivot Explorer will support a range of different
charts as well as tables, and you will be able to modify
them by just moving the dimensions around.
Pivot Explorer for SharePoint Lists will give you
the usability and speed of a desktop application and
the mobility and scalability of a web-based application.
Initially we will only sell Pivot Explorer through
SharePoint Store, and the add-in will only be available
for SharePoint 2013 and 2016. If we see a need for it, we
will port it to a SharePoint 2010 compatible no-server-side
code sandboxed solution also.
- Click on the Pivot Explorer button to show
list data in a grid or as a chart.
- Column Line
- Stacked Column
- Easy to format cells and add conditional formatting.
- Select among layout options.
- Fields selector to decide what data should
be included in a view and how it should be displayed.
- Save views for quick access next time.
- Filter, sort and drill into values.
- See Sum Details in table and chart.
- Print the current view.
- Export the reports to HTML, CSV, XLSX, PNG
- Layout options.
- Sample list for evaluation.