Excel 2016 from Scratch Exercise
An Excel tutorial by Peter Kalmstrom
this demo in the Excel 2016 from Scratch series, Peter Kalmstrom shows how
to create a formula that multiplies the value of one cell with the value of
As an example Peter uses different articles, which price should be calculated
by weight and price per kilo.
If you want to try the exercise yourself, please
download the Excel file Peter uses in the demo!
This is what Peter shows in the demo below:
Peter uses Excel 2016 for his demo, but the Excel basics are the same for
earlier versions of Excel.
- How to multiply the values of two cells.
- How to check of the formula works as it should.
- How to use Ctrl + z to undo.
- How to fill new cells with the same kind of formula.
- How to autosum all calculated values.
- How to add a currency format to cells.
- How to format a cell so that it has a border at the bottom.
- How to add a percentage sign to a number.