A SharePoint Online tutorial by Peter Kalmström
CamelCase writing is when you write two separate words together
without a space and use capital first letters in both words.
SharePoint is a good example, just like the kalmstrom.com
In this tutorial in the SharePoint Online from Scratch
series, Peter Kalmström shows how you can have both
nice looking URLs and good app names.
These are the steps to have a good URL plus a good app name
when you create a new app:
Now you have a good URL without spaces, but the app name
might not be what you want. To change it, do like this.
(The URL will not be changed.)
- Open the settings gear and click on 'Add an app'.
- Add any app.
- Type the name in CamelCase that you want to give
to your library app and click on Create.
- Open the newly created app.
- Open the list/library settings.
- In the Settings page, click on the link List name
description and navigation.
- Change the name and click on Save.