Excel 2016 from Scratch Exercise
Visualization G, Charts and Spark lines
An Excel tutorial by Peter Kalmstrom
this exercise in the Excel 2016 from Scratch series, Peter
Kalmstrom shows how to use charts and spark lines to visualize
As an example Peter uses data for efficiency improvements
in different departments of a company over three years.
If you want to try the exercise yourself, please
download the Excel file Peter uses in the demo!
This is what Peter shows in the demo below:
Peter uses Excel 2016 for his demo, but the Excel visualization
tools are the same for earlier versions of Excel.
- How to add percentage to numbers in a selected range.
- How to select the range for a chart, also
when the parts are separated.
- How to change the name of a chart.
- How to select several charts.
- How to top align charts.
- How to make charts horizontally distributed.
- How to add spark lines in a column to the
right of the data.