Excel 2016 from Scratch
Columns, Rows and Navigation
An Excel tutorial by Peter Kalmstrom
In the second demo in the Excel 2016 from Scratch series, Peter Kalmstrom
explains the basic building blocks of an Excel workbook.
This is what Peter shows in the demo below:
- Identify rows, columns and cell names.
- How to select multiple rows (a range) in a worksheet with the
mouse and with arrow keys.
- How much space is available in a worksheet.
- How to quickly move to the bottom or top of a worksheet.
- How to quickly move from one end of a row to the other.
Peter uses Excel 2016 for his demo, but the Excel basics are the same for
earlier versions of Excel.