Excel 2016 from Scratch
Columns, Rows and Navigation
An Excel tutorial by Peter Kalmstrom
In the second demo in the Excel 2016 from Scratch series,
Peter Kalmstrom explains the basic building blocks of an
This is what Peter shows in the demo below:
- Identify rows, columns and cell names.
- How to select multiple rows (a range) in
a worksheet with the mouse and with arrow keys.
- How much space is available in a worksheet.
- How to quickly move to the bottom or top
of a worksheet.
- How to quickly move from one end of a row to
Peter uses Excel 2016 for his demo, but the Excel basics
are the same for earlier versions of Excel.