Excel 2016 from Scratch
Introduction and Navigation
An Excel tutorial by Peter Kalmstrom
In the first demo in the Excel 2016 from Scratch series Peter Kalmstrom explains
the terms workbook, sheet, cell and cell name, and he shows how to navigate
among sheets and cells.
This is what Peter showns in the demo below:
- How to create a new blank workbook.
- How to create a new sheet in a workbook.
- How to navigate between sheets.
- How to navigate between cells with the mouse and with arrow keys.
- How cells are named by default.
Peter uses Excel 2016 for his demo, but the Excel basics are the same for
earlier versions of Excel.