Excel 2016 from Scratch
Introduction and Navigation
An Excel tutorial by Peter Kalmstrom
In the first demo in the Excel 2016 from Scratch series
Peter Kalmstrom explains the terms workbook, sheet, cell
and cell name, and he shows how to navigate among sheets
This is what Peter shows in the demo below:
- How to create a new blank workbook.
- How to create a new sheet in a workbook.
- How to navigate between sheets.
- How to navigate between cells with the mouse
and with arrow keys.
- How cells are named by default.
Peter uses Excel 2016 for his demo, but the Excel basics
are the same for earlier versions of Excel.