Excel 2016 from Scratch
House Costs Calculation C
An Excel tutorial by Peter Kalmstrom
two earlier Tips articles in the Excel 2016 from Scratch series Peter Kalmström,
CEO and Systems Designer of kalmstrom.com Business Solutions, has shown how
to calculate house costs with the help of Excel formulas.
In the demo below, Peter continues with the house calculations, and he shows:
Peter also repeats some useful Excel features shown in earlier demos in the
Excel 2016 series:
- How to calculate monthly and yearly interest costs with a formula
that mulitplies the values of two cells.
- How to create formulas that calculate sums in four different ways.
- How Excel tries to understand what you are doing and assist you with
- How to make cell content bold and larger.
- How to move cells and their content.
- How to insert a row.
- How to copy formatting from one cell to another.
How to use the fill to enter the same kind
of values and formatting in more cells.
- How to use Ctrl + z to undo changes.
Peter uses Excel 2016 for his demo, but the Excel basics are the same for
earlier versions of Excel.