Create a Library Calendar View
A SharePoint Online tutorial by Peter Kalmström
the demo below Peter Kalmström, CEO and Systems Designer
of kalmstrom.com Business Solutions, continues to improve
his Quotes library with a calendar view.
Peter shows how to use the date columns in the calendar
view and how to take advantage of the sub headings feature
in the week and day view of the calendar.
Peter uses his Quotes library for the demo, but other kinds
of lists also give the possibility to create a calendar
This is what Peter shows in the demo:
- How to create a new view based on the Calendar View
- How to select columns for the time intervals in
- How to select values for the headings of the calendar
- How to select values for the sub- headings of the
- How to set the default scope.
- How to switch between month, week and day view.