Sync a SharePoint Contacts List with Outlook
A SharePoint Online tutorial by Peter Kalmström
By now you have seen that your personal Outlook can synchronize lots of things with SharePoint.
In earlier demos Peter Kalmström, CEO and Systems Designer of kalmstrom.com Business Solutions,
showed how to
sync calendars and
sync document libraries. In this tutorial Peter shows how to synchronize the contacts list.
This is what Peter shows in the demo below:
When you refresh your SharePoint page or Outlook you will see all the contacts you have created in the SharePoint or Outlook contacts list.
- How to create a new contact in SharePoint.
- How to modify the contact view.
- How to sync a SharePoint contacts list with a personal Outlook.
- How to create a new contact in Outlook.
- How to drag and drop contacts between your personal contacts list and the shared contacts list.
- How to copy and paste contacts.