Excel 2016 from Scratch
Visualization B – Pie Chart, Shape Fill – I
An Excel tutorial by Peter Kalmstrom
In an earlier demo you have learnt about the Pie Chart. Excel has many more
pie chart variations to select from and you can change them in many ways.
In this demo in the Excel 2016 from Scratch series, Peter Kalmstrom shows
how to select different variations of pie chart, how to customize the pie
chart and how to move the chart to another sheet.
If you want to try the exercise yourself, please
download the Excel file Peter uses in the demo!
This is what Peter shows in the demo below:
- How to insert a Pie Chart.
- How the chart changes when the data selection changes.
- How to change the location of the chart to a new sheet using the Move
- How to change the font size and color of the configurable objects
on the pie chart.
- How to select different layouts of the chart by using the Quick Layout
- How to do undo and reach to the previous original layout of the pie chart.
- How to fill a part of the pie chart with a picture using the Shape
Peter uses Excel 2016 for his demo, but the Excel visualization tools are
the same for earlier versions of Excel.