Create a Workflow that Sets a Title
A SharePoint Online tutorial by Peter Kalmström
the previous article Peter Kalmström, CEO and Systems Designer of kalmstrom.com
Business Solutions, explained that the Gantt view works best with a title.
In the demo below Peter creates a workflow that automatically sets the title
to the same as the file name when the title field of a new item is empty.
This is what Peter shows in the demo:
- How to open a site in SharePoint Designer 2013.
- How to create a workflow that automatically sets a title that is equal
to the file name to each uploaded or saved document that has an empty title
- How to switch to the Visio Visual Designer and back to the Text-Based
- What to check first if the workflow does not work!
- How to remove columns from a view.