Link an Image
A SharePoint Online tutorial by Peter Kalmström In this fourth Links tutorial in the SharePoint Online from Scratch series, Peter Kalmström, shows how to add a link to an image in a wiki page.
Add a link to an image
- Click on Edit on the top right of the wiki page.
The page will open in edit mode.
- Open the INSERT tab and expand the Picture accordion.
- There are three options. Select one of them.
(In the demo Peter has selected the,From Computer? option.)
- Browse to the image and click OK.
- The image will be visible on the page.
- Open the INSERT tab again and expand the Link accordion.
- There are two options. Select one of them.
(In the demo Peter has selected the,From Address? option.)
- Enter the address in the address field and click OK.
Edit an image link
- Open the page in edit mode.
- Select the image. Two more tabs IMAGE and LINK will be visible in the ribbon.
- Open the LINK or IMAGE tab and edit the link.