Office 365, Navigation Bar
An Office 365 tutorial by Peter Kalmström
this demo Peter Kalmström, CEO and Systems Designer of kalmstrom.com
Business Solutions, explains the top navigation bar of Office
These are among the things that Peter shows in the demo
- How to reach to the common Office 365 apps by clicking
on the App Launcher, in the left corner of the Office
365 navigation bar.
- How to reach the Office 365 home page by clicking
on the text Office 365 in the left corner, near the
- How to see notifications from Outlook in the navigation
- How each user can reach his/her Office 365 settings.
- How to change default start page, that is, where
you land when you sign in to Office 365. NOTE: this
feature has been removed since the demo was recorded.
- How to select which notifications you want to see
in your Office 365 navigation bar.
- How to change the language of your Office 365.
- How to change your Office 365 login password.
- How to find the Help, Community, Legal and Privacy
- How to introduce yourself to your Office 365 colleagues.