Create Excel Charts To Visualize Data
An Excel tutorial by Peter Kalmstrom When you have a lot of figures in an Excel table it is often difficult to get an overview over it. Then it is excellent to use a diagram or graph to visualize them. In the demo below Peter Kalmstrom demonstrates how to get started.
- How to select area for the chart
- How a dynamic chart changes when the data changes
- How to change colors of graph columns
- How to add an image to a graph column
- How to move a chart
- How to add spark lines to a table with data.
Peter uses Excel 2013 for his demo, but most of what he does is possible to do in earlier versions too.