Record a PowerPoint Presentation for YouTube
A PowerPoint tutorial by Peter Kalmstrom
you know that PowerPoint can create HD videos that you may publish on YouTube?
In the demo below Peter Kalmstrom shows how to create a video of some photos.
These are the steps:
Peter uses PowerPoint 2013, but earlier versions have the same functionality.
- Open a blank presentationin PowerPoint
- Insert a photo album
- Add transitions, either separately to each slide or select all and then
the same transition type for all slides.
- (Add sound)
- Start the recording of the slide show
- (During the recording you can add your own speech to each slide
while the slide show is recorded.)
- When the recording is finished, export it to a high definition (HD) video
- Upload the video to YouTube or another site
for video sharing