Add a Picture from the Computer
A SharePoint Online tutorial by Peter Kalmström
are three options to add a picture to a SharePoint page.
To add a picture from the computer is the easiest way. In
the demo below Peter Kalmström, CEO and Systems Designer
of kalmstrom.com Business Solutions, shows how to add a
picture ‘From Computer’ and how to change the position of
the picture. In the following demos Peter will explain the
other two ways.
- From Computer
- From Address
- From SharePoint
These are the steps to add a picture from a computer to
a SharePoint page:
In this demo Peter is also showing how to:
- Click on ‘Edit’ on the top right of the page. The
page will open in Edit mode.
- Place the mouse cursor where you want to add a picture.
- Open the INSERT tab and expand the ‘Picture’ accordion.
- There are three options. Select ‘From Computer’.
- Click on the Browse button, select a picture and
click on Open.
- In the Upload Image dialog, select a destination
library where you want to place your picture. The default
choice is ‘Site Assets’.
- Click OK, and the picture will be displayed on the
- Add a description to your picture.
- Change the existing picture.
- Apply a style to the selected picture.
- Change the position of the picture.
- Add a table to the page and place the picture in
one of the cells.
- Hide table borders.