Office 365 – Navigation Bar
An Office 365 tutorial by Peter Kalmström
In this demo in the Office 365 from Scratch series Peter Kalmström, CEO
and Systems Designer of kalmstrom.com Business Solutions, explains the top
navigation bar of Office 365.
This is what Peter shows in the demo below:
- How to reach to the common Office 365 apps by clicking on the App Launcher,
in the left corner of the Office 365 navigation bar.
- How to reach the start page by clicking on the text Office 365 in the
left corner, near the App Launcher.
- How to see notifications from Outlook in the navigation bar.
- How to reach the Office 365 settings.
- How to change default start page, that is, where you land when you sign
in to Office 365.
- How to select which notifications you want to see in your Office 365
- How to choose an alternate contact preference through which Microsoft
will be able to contact you.
- How to change the language of your Office 365.
- How to change your Office 365 login password.
- How to find the Help, Community, Legal and Privacy links.