Latest revision history
|06 May |
|Bug fix: |
- Fixed an issue with database connection in the TimeCard reporting after an Office update.
|08 Dec ||Enhancement: |
- Updated the digital signature.
|30 June ||Bug fixes: |
- Fixed an issue in the reported hours with a special regional setting.
|22 April ||Enhancement: |
- Addition of SharePoint as an alternative to a database.
- It is now possible to synchronize personal Outlook calendars with SharePoint calendars using TimeCard Workgroup + TimeCard for SharePoint.
- Fixed an issue with the time manipulation.
- Minor bug fixes.
|16 Mar 2016 ||Enhancement: |
- Support for Outlook 2016.
|19 Jan 2015 ||Enhancement: |
- Support for a new language: Russian.
- Fixed error in TimeCard Reports on changing the hours value from grid view and press the OK button directly.
- Handled a random error which occurred due to slow Outlook reaction.
|16 Oct ||Bug fixes |
- Fixed date format issue in TimeCard reporting.
- Handled a few minor errors reported by a single user.
- Fixed registration issue reported by a few users.
- Handled decimal separator in a better way.
|8 Apr ||Bug fixes |
- Fixed a minor registration issue.
- Handled date field in the Excel report in a better way.
|13 Mar ||Enhancement: |
- Improved performance while saving personal settings.
- Fixed trial remaining days issue
- Fixed some minor bugs.
|6 Mar ||Enhancements: |
- A possibility do define what meeting requests should give automatic TimeCard values.
- A possibility to propagate database path/database connection information via an Active Directory.
- New design of the statistics reports in Excel.
- Handled sharing option pop-up issue when disconnected from database used with TimeCard on Outlook start up.
- TimeCard was asking to enter the registration details for all users when upgrade from V4 to V5. Now it is fixed.
- Handled some errors reported by one user.
|7 Jan ||Enhancement: |
- Added one more field, "Location", to the Excel report
- Fixed minor language issues
|16 Dec ||Version 5 released |
- New Design.
- Support for the 64-bit versions of Outlook 2010 and 2013.
- Possibility to generate Excel reports on reported data. The earlier statistics tool is no longer included in TimeCard.
- Added option to create Example data.
- Possibility to get sum of expenses in Export to Excel as well as in the statistics
- Removed use of network directory. Instead TimeCard uses two separate installation files, one for Admin installation and another for User installation.
- Now users cannot see and manage the Global Settings, and they can only see their own statistics.
- After a survey among current users we have decided to remove the possibility to report via an ASP page.
- Some TimeCard components, like pivot table service and Office Web Components 2003, have been replaced with the latest .NET technology.
- Now it is possible to delete the third tag.
|31 July ||Enhancements |
- Support for the Windows 8, in combination with Outlook 2013 32-bit.
- Faster Outlook startup.
- Faster appointment opening.
|14 May ||New feature added ?Add metadata in appointment body???. When this feature is enabled TimeCard automatically adds TimeCard data in meeting requests when the invitation is accepted. |
|29 Feb 2013 ||A bug when users opened a meeting request in a new window is solved in this minor update |