Latest revision history
- Fixed an issue with database connection
in the TimeCard reporting after an Office
- Updated the digital signature.
- Fixed an issue in the reported hours with
a special regional setting.
- Addition of SharePoint as an alternative
to a database.
- It is now possible to synchronize personal
Outlook calendars with SharePoint calendars
using TimeCard Workgroup + TimeCard
- Fixed an issue with the time manipulation.
- Minor bug fixes.
|16 Mar 2016
- Support for Outlook 2016.
|19 Jan 2015
- Support for a new language: Russian.
- Fixed error in TimeCard Reports on changing
the hours value from grid view and press the
OK button directly.
- Handled a random error which occurred due
to slow Outlook reaction.
- Fixed date format issue in TimeCard reporting.
- Handled a few minor errors reported by a
- Fixed registration issue reported by a few
- Handled decimal separator in a better way.
- Fixed a minor registration issue.
- Handled date field in the Excel report in
a better way.
- Improved performance while saving personal
- Fixed trial remaining days issue
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- A possibility do define what meeting requests
should give automatic TimeCard values.
- A possibility to propagate database path/database
connection information via an Active Directory.
- New design of the statistics reports in
- Handled sharing option pop-up issue when
disconnected from database used with TimeCard
on Outlook start up.
- TimeCard was asking to enter the
registration details for all users when upgrade
from V4 to V5. Now it is fixed.
- Handled some errors reported by one user.
- Added one more field, "Location", to the
- Fixed minor language issues
||Version 5 released
- New Design.
- Support for the 64-bit versions of
Outlook 2010 and 2013.
- Possibility to generate Excel reports
on reported data. The earlier statistics tool
is no longer included in TimeCard.
- Added option to create Example data.
- Possibility to get sum of expenses
in Export to Excel as well as in the statistics
- Removed use of network directory. Instead
TimeCard uses two separate installation
files, one for Admin installation and another
for User installation.
- Now users cannot see and manage the Global
Settings, and they can only see their own statistics.
- After a survey among current users we have
decided to remove the possibility to report
via an ASP page.
- Some TimeCard components, like
pivot table service and Office Web Components
2003, have been replaced with the latest
- Now it is possible to delete the third tag.
- Support for the Windows 8, in combination
with Outlook 2013 32-bit.
- Faster Outlook startup.
- Faster appointment opening.
||New feature added ?Add metadata in appointment
body???. When this feature is enabled TimeCard automatically
adds TimeCard data in meeting requests when the
invitation is accepted.
|29 Feb 2013
||A bug when users opened a meeting request in
a new window is solved in this minor update