Latest revision history
|16 April 2019
- Fixed an issue with database connection in the TimeCard reporting after an Office update.
|16 March 2016
- Support for Outlook 2016.
|09 Jan 2015
- New design of the statistics reports in
- Support for a new language: Russian.
- Fixed date format issue in TimeCard reporting.
- Handled a few minor errors reported by a
- Fixed registration issue reported by a few
- Handled decimal separator in a better way.
- Handled date field in the Excel report in
a better way.
- Added one more field, "Location", to the
- Fixed minor language issues
||Version 5 released
- Replacement of some TimeCard components,
like pivot table service and Office Web Components
2003, with the latest .NET technology.
- New Design.
- Support for the 64-bit versions of Outlook
2010 and 2013.
- Possibility to generate Excel reports on
reported data. The earlier statistics tool has
- Added option to create example data.
- Possibility to get sum of expenses in export
to Excel as well as in statistics.
- Now it is possible to delete the third tag.
- Support for the Windows 8, in combination
with Outlook 2013 32-bit.
- Faster Outlook startup.
- Faster appointment opening.