Future development of TimeCard Single These are some enhancements we wish to give TimeCard. The priorities are fluent, but if you like a feature and wish to make it reality soon, you are very welcome to sponsor it.
You are welcome with your own suggestions on how to improve TimeCard! We are grateful if you use the support e-mail for this, and the more you can describe how you want it to work, the better. You can leave technical solution to us, just tell us how you want to use your new feature.
- Addition to the TimeCard E-mail/Domain Settings: a flag will be assigned once an e-mail message has been dragged to the calendar.
- "No reminder for TimeCard Appointments". If this checkbox is enabled and an appointment is tagged with TimeCard values, the reminder will not be visible for that appointment.
- In the current version of TimeCard you can only add ALL values from all tags to the subject – or none. We want to give a possibility to choose what tag should be added to the subject. Instead of one checkbox for inclusion of tag values in the appointment subject, we will give 1-3 checkboxes, depending on number of tags used. A customer request illustrates the problem: "I would love to add our first tag value (Client) to the Subject, but not the second and third. I have this feature disabled now, because when I create meetings, the subject that goes to the client includes unnecessary information.
- Add a possibility to use a default hourly rate for new tag values. That way you only have to add the hourly rate if it differs from the default rate.
- Make TimeCard more "intelligent", so that it can show only valid alternatives in the tag dropdowns. A customer question can illustrate this feature best:
"I need to track Project, Task and Customer. Project will be a unique code, but there can be the same customer to multiple projects. Tasks are specific to a project and change from project to project. Ideally when I pick a Customer, I can then pick from just "their" Projects and then only the Tasks available to that Project."
This is a good feature that unfortunately requires much development time.
- An upgrade notification for the future updates.