Upgrade TimeCard for SharePoint kalmstrom.com Subscribers are welcome to download the latest version of TimeCard for SharePoint and upgrade their installations.
The person performing the upgrade needs to be Administrator of the site collection.
It might me necessary to allow pop-ups in your browser for the download to work.
A PowerShell script for the whole process can be provided to Medium and Premium subscribers on request.
- Clean-up TimeCard with the button in the Global Settings.
- Deactivate TimeCard under Site settings >Manage site features on all sites where it is used.
- Deactivate and delete the old TimeCardSP.wsp under Site settings >Solutions.
- Upload the new TimeCardSP.wsp file, which you have downloaded from this page, to the Solutions gallery and activate the solution for the site collection.
- Activate TimeCard under Site settings > Manage site features on each site where TimeCard is used.
Download the .wsp file
Download the .zip file