Upgrade TimeCard for SharePoint
Subscribers are welcome to download the latest version of
TimeCard for SharePoint and upgrade their installations.
The person performing the upgrade needs to be Administrator
of the site collection.
It might me necessary to allow pop-ups
in your browser for the download to work.
A PowerShell script for the whole process can be provided
to Medium and Premium subscribers on request.
- Clean-up TimeCard with the button in the
- Deactivate TimeCard under Site settings >Manage
site features on all sites where it is used.
- Deactivate and delete the old TimeCardSP.wsp under
Site settings >Solutions.
- Upload the new TimeCardSP.wsp file, which you have
downloaded from this page, to the Solutions gallery
and activate the solution for the site collection.
- Activate TimeCard under Site settings > Manage
site features on each site where TimeCard is
Download the .wsp file
Download the .zip file