TimeCard for SharePoint – revision history
Blog post about this update
- Added a possibility to insert the TimeCard
embed Summary by clicking on the 'Embed Summary' button
in the General Settings under Global Settings. With
this code, the TimeCard Summary can be added
to any page within the site. This feature replaces the
TimeCard Summary web part.
- The installation, upgrade and removal processes
have been changed. This was necessary as Microsoft no
longer supports server-side code in Office 365.
|Version 1.5.5 released.
- It is now possible to synchronize events with the
new version of TimeCard Workgroup for Outlook.
- Fixed an issue with the time manipulation.
- Fixed minor issues.
||Version 1.5.1 released.
- Added TimeCard Summary Web part which gives
an overview of reported and planned time.
- Performance improved.
- Support for TimeCard for SharePoint Mobile.
- Fixed adding user issue reported by single user.
- Fixed a random error in the TimeCard ribbon group
when adding or editing events.
||Version 1.0.19 released.
Enhancement: Support for a new language: Russian.
Bug fix: Fixed date format issue in TimeCard reporting.
|Version 1.0.18 released.
Enhancement: Performance improved.
|26 Sep 2014
||The first version has been released. Version number: