Future development of Templates Manager for SharePoint
are some enhancements we wish to give Templates Manager.
The priorities are fluent, but if you like a feature and
wish to make it reality soon, you are very welcome to
- A possibility to define an icon/image for each template
in Templates Manager for SharePoint, and the
same will be displayed in the new Templates Manager
add-in for the desktop versions of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Support for the new library interface.
- A possibility to select which templates should be
displayed in each document library.
- Set categorization for each document library, using
managed meta-data fields like Enterprise Keywords.
- Fill out "my information" in the created documents
automatically at creation. My name, email address, department
... One user, for example a secretary, should be able
to switch between details for several people.
- Make it possible to use Templates Manager
with the default OneDrive for Business document library.
- Statistics on when and by whom each template was
- Favorites, Latest and Recommended templates.
- Insert commands for logo, headings, header and footer
to replace the template defaults.
- Buttons for change of language and regional settings.
You are welcome with your own suggestions on how to improve
Templates Manager ! We are grateful if you use the
support e-mail for this, and the more you can describe
how you want it to work, the better. You can leave technical
solution to us, just tell us how you want to use your new