Kanban Task Manager Single Plans
is what we want to see in future versions of
The priorities are fluent, but if you like a feature and
wish to make it reality soon, you are very welcome to
it. Then we will put "your" feature
at the top of the list.
We also welcome all suggestions for future development,
whether you have a possibility to sponsor them or not.
Current development, for release in Q3 2018
- Make kanban board work on any Outlook task folder. It will make Kanban Task Manager Single much more powerful as you can work with your existing tasks with this possibility.
- Add support for attachments and inline images in the task body.
- A possibility to keep the applied filter even after closing the search pane.
Future development plans
- Open hours calculation for tasks in the Excel statistics report.
- We will give a possibility to filter by date in the Daily Trend view.
When filtering it will be possible to
instead of just one.
A possibility to import existing tasks into
Kanban Task Manager.
An option to
restrict the number of displayed
and only show tasks from the latest
X hours, or the latest X tasks, in the Finished/Done/Completed
phase, that is, the phase to where closed tasks should
be moved. The hidden tasks will not be removed from
the database/SharePoint list. Instead they will be retained
for statistics purposes.
We will give a possibility to
filter tasks by
A possibility to use custom phases.
Add a possibility to export the current kanban board
to a PDF file, so that it can be printed.
Add a connection between Kanban Task Manager
and the Outlook calendar.
Give a possibility to use Kanban Task Manager
existing Outlook tasks instead of creating a
Make it possible to use multiple boards in