Kanban Task Manager Single Plans
is what we want to see in future versions of
The priorities are fluent, but if you like a feature and
wish to make it reality soon, you are very welcome to
it. Then we will put "your" feature
at the top of the list.
We also welcome all suggestions for future development,
whether you have a possibility to sponsor them or not.
Current development, for release in Q2 2018
- Preserve the filters on the kanban board after Outlook restart.
- A possibility to drag existing tasks to the Kanban Task Manager folder, so that they show up on the kanban board.
- A possibility to add a checklist for each task.
- A possibility to record time per user on each task.
- A possibility to remember the collapse and expand status of the horizontal swim lanes on the kanban board even after restart Outlook.
- A possibility to set the default value for some of the task properties.
- Improve the design of the details pane.
- Display the checklist count on the task cards.
- A new view: Daily Trend. A view to display daily task status in a line chart representation form.
Future development plans
- We will give a possibility to filter by date in the Daily Trend view.
When filtering it will be possible to
instead of just one.
A possibility to import existing tasks into
Kanban Task Manager.
An option to
restrict the number of displayed
and only show tasks from the latest
X hours, or the latest X tasks, in the Finished/Done/Completed
phase, that is, the phase to where closed tasks should
be moved. The hidden tasks will not be removed from
the database/SharePoint list. Instead they will be retained
for statistics purposes.
We will give a possibility to
filter tasks by
A possibility to use custom phases.
Add a possibility to export the current kanban board
to a PDF file, so that it can be printed.
Add a connection between Kanban Task Manager
and the Outlook calendar.
Give a possibility to use Kanban Task Manager
existing Outlook tasks instead of creating a
Make it possible to use multiple boards in