Upgrade Kanban Task Manager for SharePoint
to download the latest version of Kanban Task Manager
for SharePoint. The person who performs the upgrade
needs to be Administrator of the site collection.
It might me necessary to allow pop-ups
in your browser for the download to work.
- Clean-up Kanban Task Manager with the button
in the settings.
- Deactivate Kanban Task Manager under Site
settings >Manage site features on all sites where
it is used.
- Deactivate and delete the old KanbanTaskManagerSP.wsp
in the Solutions Gallery.
- Upload the new .wsp file, which you have downloaded
from the kalmstrom.com Upgrade page, and activate the
solution for the site collection.
- Activate the site feature on each site where
Kanban Task Manager for SharePoint is used.
- Click on the "Kanban Task Manager" link in the Site
settings to re-create the link in the Quick Launch.
(Refresh the page to see the link.)
This demo has no sound
A PowerShell script that performs the whole process can
be provided on request. It is free for Medium and Premium
Download the .wsp-file
If you have problems downloading an .wsp-file you can try
this alternative, which downloads a .zip-file.
Yes, I want to download Kanban Task Manager for SharePoint
as a .zip file, which I will extract manually