Kanban Task Manager Plans
is what we want to see in future versions of
The priorities are fluent, but if you like a feature and
wish to make it reality soon, you are very welcome to
it. Then we will put "your" feature
at the top of the list.
We also welcome all suggestions for future development,
whether your organization has a possibility to sponsor it
Current development, for release in Q1
- Preserve the filters on the kanban board after Outlook restart.
- A possibility to drag existing tasks to the Kanban Task Manager folder, so that they show up on the kanban board.
- A possibility to add a checklist for each task.
- A possibility to record time per user on each task.
- A possibility to set the default value for some of the task properties.
- A possibility to change the captions of the columns Lane and Project with the SharePoint sharing option.
- A possibility to remember the collapse and expand status of the horizontal swim lanes on the kanban board even after restart Outlook.
- Improve the design of the details pane.
- Display the checklist count on the task cards.
- A new view: Daily Trend. A view to display daily task status in a line chart representation form.
- We will give a possibility to filter by date in the Daily Trend view.
Archiving feature. It will be possible to
export completed tasks to a separate database table
or SharePoint list.
An option to
restrict the number of displayed
and only show tasks from the latest
X hours, or the latest X tasks, in the Finished/Done/Completed
phase, that is, the phase to where closed tasks should
be moved. The hidden tasks will not be removed from
the database/SharePoint list. Instead they will be retained
for statistics purposes.
We will give a possibility to
filter tasks by
Add a possibility to export the current kanban board
to a PDF file, so that it can be printed.
A possibility to import existing tasks into
Kanban Task Manager.
The creator of the task will be shown in
a label in the Kanban Task Manager toolbar.
Give a possibility to use Kanban Task Manager
existing Outlook tasks instead of creating a
Add a connection between Kanban Task Manager
and the Outlook calendar.
Give a possibility to
pick responsible from the
Outlook Contacts or GAL
If a company has a backlog list of tasks to be done
it will be possible to
assign tasks between multiple
Give support for synchronization of tasks created
when Outlook was off line.
Make it possible to use multiple boards in
- A possibility to use custom phases.