Future Plans for Study Manager The first version of Study Manager was released as late as 19 March 2015, but we still have plans for future versions.
The priorities are fluent, but
if you like a feature and wish to make it reality soon, you are very welcome to sponsor it. Then we will put "your" feature at the top of the list.
We also welcome all suggestions for future development, whether your organization has a possibility to sponsor it or not.
- Information to the students when a teacher has published a new exercise, task , course, part or chapter. It should be displayed at the Course content web part.
- A list of already existing students in a study group should be displayed in the Add student dialog.
- Make it possible to add more than one study group without closing the ???Add Study Group??? window in between.
- It should be possible to edit study group names.
- Add a possibility to publish a Study Manager course as a mobile app.
- Make it possible to export and import study material, so that it can be shared between Study Manager installations.
- Add more tasks types.
- Make it possible to add more info about a word or phrase in a pop-up window.
- Click on a word or phrase and listen to its sound.