Upgrade Folder HelpDesk Community Subscribers are welcome to download the latest version
of Folder HelpDesk and upgrade their installations at no extra cost.
Permissions The upgrade must be performed by a person who has Write permission over the server folder and Owner permission over the Outlook public folder/shared mailbox.
Note: No one should use Folder HelpDesk when it is being upgraded.
It might me necessary to allow pop-ups in your browser for the download to work.
Download the .exe-file Yes, I want to download Folder HelpDesk
For details about upgrading, refer to the Manual.
- Save the installation file FolderHelpDeskSetup.exe to your computer and then to the Folder HelpDesk root file folder on your server.
- From a client, run the newly downloaded Setup file and in the installation type dialog, select 'Upgrade/Repair existing Folder HelpDesk' and click Next.
- Specify the Outlook folder of your existing Folder HelpDesk installation.
- (Upgrade the Folder HelpDesk Client Tools. ) If the client tools have been updated, they will be upgraded silently on the machine used for the upgrade. Other clients will be prompted to upgrade them the next time Folder HelpDesk is started. Click Yes, and the upgrade is automatic.
The file FHDClientSetup.msi in the Folder HelpDesserver folder may also be used for a central upgrade of the client tools via Active Directory. FAQ
- (If you have multiple installations, repeat the process for each Outlook folder.)
|It was the smoothest upgrade I ever experienced from any software. Ran the install and 5 minutes later we were back up and running. |
Ren?? Le Blanc, IT Manager
|Downloading for the first time? Use the Download page instead! |
Always the latest news
on Folder HelpDesk
in the kalmstrom.com blog
Follow kalmstrom.com on
Google+ or Twitter!