Upgrade Calendar Browser for SharePoint
Subscribers are welcome to download the latest version of
Calendar Browser for SharePoint and upgrade their
The person performing the upgrade needs to be Administrator
of the site collection.
It might me necessary to allow pop-ups
in your browser for the download to work.
A PowerShell script for the whole process can be provided
to Medium and Premium subscribers on request.
- Clean-up Calendar Browser with the button
in the Global Settings.
- Deactivate Calendar Browser under Site settings >Manage
site features on all sites where it is used.
- Deactivate and delete the old CalendarBrowserSP.wsp
under Site settings >Solutions.
- Upload the new CalendarBrowserSP.wsp file, which
you have downloaded from this page, to the Solutions
gallery and activate the solution for the site collection.
- Activate Calendar Browser under Site settings >
Manage site features on each site where Calendar
Browser is used.
Download the .wsp file
Download the .zip file