Create a Custom Outlook View
- Select the folder where you want to use the new
view. In this example, we create a customized view for
the Outlook folder of the kalmstrom.com Solution
Folder HelpDesk, but the process will be
same for any folders.
- Go to View and click on View Settings.
- An Advanced View Settings dialog will open.
- Click on the Columns... button.
- A Show Columns dialog will open. Select "Date/Time
fields" from the dropdown.
- Select Modified and click on Add and then OK.
- Now you will get a new field above the ticket list
in Folder HelpDesk, and when you click it the
tickets are arranged after modified date.