Guest user site: How can a guest user with permission to create site collections add the Add-in to his site?
To add the SharePoint Add-in on the newly created sites, please follow these steps:
- Go to the SharePoint Admin center, select the App Catalog site and click on Sharing.
- The Sharing window open. Check the box for ‘Allow sharing with all external users, and by using anonymous access links’ and click on ‘Save’.
- Go to the App Catalog site and click on ‘Apps for SharePoint’ in the left panel.
- Click on ‘Share’ on the top right corner of the ‘Apps for SharePoint’ page. The Share window opens.
- Enter the e-mail address of the guest user in ‘Invite people’.
- At the bottom, click on 'Show options' and select the permission level to Full Control from the dropdown. Click on Share.
- The guest user will receive an e-mail invitation with the link to the App Catalog site that you have shared.
- The guest user can go to the App Catalog site and upload the SharePoint Add-in.