Move: How can I migrate my Kanban Task Manager Single from one computer to another?
To migrate Kanban Task Manager Single from one computer to another, please follow this procedure:
Now you can start using Kanban Task Manager on the new computer.
- Close Outlook.
- Download and install Kanban Task Manager Single on the new machine, to where you want to migrate Kanban Task Manager Single.
- Copy the database file Kanban Task Manager.mdb in (My) Documents >"My KTM" from the old machine and paste it in the same place on the new machine.
(If you don't see the "My KTM" folder on the new PC, please create a new folder with this name in the (My) Documents folder and paste
the database file inside the newly created "My KTM" folder).
- On the new PC, start Outlook, click on the 'Configure' button in Outlook and create a new Outlook folder for Kanban Task Manager.
- After that your settings will be loaded from the database.
- Click OK to save the settings.
- Restart Outlook and go to the kanban board by clicking on the "Shortcut" button in Outlook.