Latest revision history
- Updated the digital signature.
- Fixed an issue in the reported hours with a special regional setting.
- Addition of SharePoint as an alternative to a database.
- It is now possible to synchronize personal Outlook calendars with SharePoint calendars using TimeCard Workgroup + TimeCard for SharePoint.
- Fixed an issue with the time manipulation.
- Minor bug fixes.
|16 Mar 2016
- Support for Outlook 2016.
|19 Jan 2015
- Support for a new language: Russian.
- Fixed error in TimeCard Reports on changing the hours value from grid view and press the OK button directly.
- Handled a random error which occurred due to slow Outlook reaction.
- Fixed date format issue in TimeCard reporting.
- Handled a few minor errors reported by a single user.
- Fixed registration issue reported by a few users.
- Handled decimal separator in a better way.
- Fixed a minor registration issue.
- Handled date field in the Excel report in a better way.
- Improved performance while saving personal settings.
- Fixed trial remaining days issue
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- A possibility do define what meeting requests should give automatic
- A possibility to propagate database path/database connection information via an Active Directory.
- New design of the statistics reports in Excel.
- Handled sharing option pop-up issue when disconnected from database used with
TimeCard on Outlook start up.
- TimeCard was asking to enter the registration details for all users when upgrade from V4 to V5. Now it is fixed.
- Handled some errors reported by
- Added one more field, "Location", to the Excel report
- Fixed minor language issues
||Version 5 released
- New Design.
- Support for the 64-bit versions of
Outlook 2010 and 2013.
- Possibility to generate Excel reports
on reported data. The earlier statistics tool
is no longer included in TimeCard.
- Added option to create Example data.
- Possibility to get sum of expenses
in Export to Excel as well as in the statistics
- Removed use of network directory. Instead
TimeCard uses two separate installation
files, one for Admin installation and another
for User installation.
- Now users cannot see and manage the Global
Settings, and they can only see their own statistics.
- After a survey among current users we have
decided to remove the possibility to report
via an ASP page.
- Some TimeCard components, like
pivot table service and Office Web Components
2003, have been replaced with the latest
- Now it is possible to delete the third tag.
- Support for the Windows 8, in combination
with Outlook 2013 32-bit.
- Faster Outlook startup.
- Faster appointment opening.
||New feature added “Add metadata in appointment
body”. When this feature is enabled TimeCard automatically
adds TimeCard data in meeting requests when the
invitation is accepted.
|29 Feb 2013
||A bug when users opened
a meeting request in a new window is solved in this