Kanban Task Manager Plans
is what we want to see in future versions of Kanban Task
The priorities are fluent, but if you like a feature and
wish to make it reality soon, you are very welcome to
sponsor it. Then we will put "your" feature
at the top of the list.
We also welcome all suggestions for future development,
whether your organization has a possibility to sponsor it
Current development, for release in Q2 2017
- Completely new design of the kanban board.
- A possibility of creating a new task by the shortcut
Ctrl + Enter.
- Enhancing the filter option by adding a possibility
to filter by multiple projects, responsibles
- The filter controls will be moved to a left pane,
to give more vertical space.
Future development plans
- Archiving feature. It will be possible to
export completed tasks to a separate database table
or SharePoint list.
- When filtering it will be possible to select
multiple projects/responsibles instead of just one.
- An option to restrict the number of displayed
closed tasks and only show tasks from the latest
X hours, or the latest X tasks, in the Finished/Done/Completed
phase, that is, the phase to where closed tasks should
be moved. The hidden tasks will not be removed from
the database/SharePoint list. Instead they will be retained
for statistics purposes.
- We will give a possibility to filter tasks by
- We will also give a possibility to display due date
on the kanban cards.
- Add a possibility to export the current kanban board
to a PDF file, so that it can be printed.
- A possibility to import existing tasks into
Kanban Task Manager.
- The creator of the task will be shown in
a label in the Kanban Task Manager toolbar.
- Make it possible to drag an existing task
to the Kanban Task Manager folder, so that they
show up on the kanban board.
- Give a possibility to use Kanban Task Manager
with existing Outlook tasks instead of creating a
- Give the option to automatically add current
user as responsible.
- Add a connection between Kanban Task Manager
and the Outlook calendar.
- Give a possibility to pick responsible from the
Outlook Contacts or GAL.
- If a company has a backlog list of tasks to be done
it will be possible to assign tasks between multiple
- Give support for synchronization of tasks created
when Outlook was off line.
- Make it possible to use multiple boards in