Online Business Communication via Lync
A Lync tutorial by Peter Kalmstrom
Microsoft Lync platform offers a modern way of communication online. It has
a variety of benefits that businesses and organizations can take advantage
of in both internal and external communication.
Lync creates a virtual office and allows users to interact even if they are
not in the same room ‒ or even in the same country.
In the demo below Peter Kalmström, CEO of kalmstrom.com Business Solutions
and Microsoft certified SharePoint specialist, is showing how some of the
Lync features work. Peter demonstrates how to:
- Tell other Lync contacts what you are doing, if you are available and
where you are.
- Search for a contact and add it to Lync.
- Start a conversation.
- Add communication abilities like call and video.
- Share documents and programs online.
- Work on a whiteboard with its features for mutual discussion and record
- Create a poll to discuss things.
Watch the demo