Deleting SharePoint lists: How do I delete the lists from SharePoint?
If you have used the SharePoint option for sharing and storage and want to remove the lists from the SharePoint site, please follow these steps:
If you have created an "Extra Field" list, delete it by following step 3 and 7.
- Go to the SharePoint site where Kanban Task Manager is configured (be sure you have Admin permissions on this site).
- Select the "KTM Tasks" list in the Quick Launch.
- Go to the Ribbon "List" tab and select "List Settings".
- Go to the "Columns" section, and select "Phase".
- Delete the Phase column.
- Repeat step 4 and 5 to delete "Project" and "Responsible" (If you are using "Extra Field", then you have to repeat step 4 and 5 to delete it).
- Still on the List Settings page, click on the option "Delete this list" under "Permission and Management".
- Open "Site Contents" and then the "KTM Projects" list.
- Go the address bar, where you will find the text "KTM%20Projects".
- Replace ""KTM%20Projects" with "KTM%20settings" and press Enter.
- The "KTM Settings" List will open and you can repeat step 3 and 7.
- Select the "KTM Projects" list and repeat step 3 and 7.
- Repeat step 3 and 7 for the KTM Phases and KTM Responsibles lists.